- During the ten years that Vincent van Gogh painted, he depicted many different genres; portraits, landscapes, and still lifes. Some of those still lifes were of bottles, chairs, shoes, or famously, flowers.
- Made in USA: real handcrafted canvas prints produced and hand-stretched in California. UV-resistant colors. Real wood frame(Non-MDF)& Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids’ rooms.
- For giclee printing, the canvas used to actually print the final piece must be of archival quality. it is acid free and consists of a 100% cotton base. Museum-quality pieces printed, non-fading vibrant, saturated colors for up to 80-100 years.
- Real wood frame(Non-MDF)& Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids’ rooms. Diameter size: 20X16″, Standard Depth: 11/16″
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world’s leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.
Vase with Daisies and Poppies – This particular artwork was one of the last painted by Van Gogh. The painting was created at the French home of his doctor Paul, just a month before his death.
Flowers picked from the very field where he eventually committed suicide, said co-head of impressionist and modern for Sotheby’s Simon Shaw. This floral still life sold for $61,765,000 at the Sotheby’s auction in 2014 by an asian bidder. The reproduction painting is the masterpiece of Van Gogh that fully express passion and emotion.