- Impression, Sunrise is a painting by Claude Monet. the painting is attributed to giving rise to the name of the Impressionist movement. Monet’s hometown, and is his most famous painting of the harbor.
- Real handcrafted canvas prints produced and hand-stretched in California. UV-resistant colors. Real wood frame(Non-MDF)& Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids’ rooms. For giclee printing, the canvas used to actually print the final piece must be of archival quality. it is acid free and consists of a 100% cotton base. Museum-quality pieces printed, non-fading vibrant, saturated colors for up to 80-100 years.
- Canvas Print Size: 16×20″, Standard Depth: 11/16″
- Semi-Gloss Acrylic Coating applied to enhance appearance, protect, and preserve the artwork from dirt and dust, extending its lifetime and keeping it from fading.
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world’s leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.
Impression, Sunrise is a painting by Claude Monet. Shown at what would later be known as the “Exhibition of the Impressionists” in April 1874, the painting is attributed to giving rise to the name of the Impressionist movement. Impression, Sunrise depicts the port of Le Havre, Monet’s hometown, and is his most famous painting of the harbor.